The college is having its women cell functioning in formal sense. The cell has been established in order to protect the women staff and students associated with the college from any sorts of injustice or sexual harassment of any nature directly and indirectly.
The Women Protection Cell functions with the following purposes;
• to make them aware of their rights,
• to help them in knowing the importance of good health and nutrition and facilities available for them,
• to help them in developing decision making abilities and be self-dependent,
• to help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination,
• to help them in changing their mind setup,
• to assist them in overall development of their personality, and
• to help them (community women) in knowing about reproductive health care and child care.
The Women Protection Cell of the college is generally constituted by selecting at least Three women staff. The Principal of the college as the chairperson of the cell and one women staff member is convenor of the cell. The cell is reconstituted every year if situation arises so. The process of reconstruction of the cell lies in the hands of Principal. in consultation staff members.
The name of the teachers in the charge of the cell:
• Dr (Mrs) SreejaMole . (Convener) Mobile No: 9497702142